02. Where was your default picture taken? - Sister’s room.
03. Your relationship status? -Single…relationship challenged.
04. Have you ever lost a close friend? -Nope, if they’re a close friend, I usually try to keep ‘em around.
05. What is your current mood? - Tired of all the songs on my iPod and in need of new music.
06. How many siblings do you have? - One lovely sister <3
07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names? - Eve
08. Where do you wish you were right now? - With my sister on one of our amazing dinner trips
09. Have a crazy side? - I’m always crazy
10. Ever had a near death experience? - When I found out book 7 would be the end of Harry Potter
11. Something you do a lot? -Listen to music. Read. Watch movies. Laugh
12. Angry at anyone? - Not at the moment
13. What’s stopping you from going for the person you like? -Actually having a person to like
14. When was the last time you cried? - Sad scene in HP movie…don’t judge me
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for? - Yes
16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep? - An alternate reality
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? - Eve
18. What is your favorite song? - Have a lot of favorite music, but my oldest favorite is probably “Only One” by Yellowcard.
19. What are you doing right now? -Answering these questions and listening to music.
20. Who do you trust right now? - Sister and best friend.
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? - P.E. class from middle school :D
22. Is there anybody you’re really disappointed in right not? - I don’t know; probably.
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you? - Ms. Armida Derzakarian
24. Describe your life in one word? - Predictable
25. Who are you thinking of right now? - My sister
26. What should you be doing right now? - Getting ready to sleep.
27. What are you listening to? - “More Than Alive” by The Ready Set
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug? - My Grams <3
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you? - The only person who ever yells at me -_-
30. Do you act differently around the person you like? - Nope. I have a gift for hiding my feelings.
31. What is your natural hair colour? - Light Brown …. I like how colour is spelled the British way
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh? - Armida and her morning emails (:
33. Who was the last person to make you sad? - Same person that yells at me.
34. What do you hear? - Justin Timberlake singing “Cry Me a River”.
35. Is your hair curly or straight? - Wavy
36. Has anyone ever called you “scrumptious” before? - LMFAO; no comment
37. Do you have a best friend? - YES :D
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days? - Nah…
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer? - Obviously -_-
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? - Yeah, more times than I remember
41. Are you happy with life right now? - Hmm, how to explain? This describes it the best “So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be.”
42. Are you currently jealous? - Nope
43. What jewelry are you currently wearing? - Swarovski earrings (:
44. What were you doing last Friday? - It was Christmas Eve…so I was celebrating my momma’s birthday.
45. Have you ever had your heart broken? - Yes ): but not by a person..by Ticketmaster
46. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? - Unfortunately
47. What are the lyrics you’re listening to right now? - “And you’re trying not to act so cute. With your hands in your pocket and one on your locket. Show me something new.”
48. Does anyone like you right now? - Uhm, don’t know…probably not.
49. How late did you stay up last night and why? - 3am and I’d blame insomnia like everyone else, but truth is, it’s just a fucked up sleeping pattern.
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? - HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA good one.
So did I. But in fact, she is, because she's on every page of your imagination. You'll always have her there. Always.
But why did she have to die?
I don't know, Peter. When I think of your mother, I will always remember how happy she looked, sitting there in the parlor watching a play about her family, about her boys that never grew up. She went to Neverland. And you can visit her any time you like if you just go there yourself.